Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Whooo's Welcoming Baby?

I made two cards, using similar papers, and themes.  This is the first one.  The background papers and tag for this card are used from the DCWV Citrus Stack.  I LOVE the bright colors and patterns from this stack!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!!  I used a creme grosgrain ribbon across the center, and added yellow buttons, using Zots dots, to balance.   The "welcome baby" is a Studio G clear stamp, and I used SU Close to Cocoa to stamp it on patterned paper.  I used a white gel pen to dash and dot around the words, then popped it up, using foam dots.  The owl is actually cut from an animal themed paper, created by Anna Griffin.  After cutting the owl from the paper, I used foam dots to pop it off the page, as well.   ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment