Saturday, June 5, 2010

More Cricut...

Ok PC (Provo Craft), you're scaring me!  You're set to release around 100 new cartridges just in 2010...and now I see more of your evil "crafty" plan to get me to spend money...Cricut Lite carts.  They look like Solutions carts that PC is already putting out, but it seems they are changing the name, perhaps?  I just found some pictures and information on them at Scrapmaster's Paradise Blog (http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/2010/06/cricut-lite-cartridges-new.html).  Check them out and see what you think! It's rumored that they will be sold at Wal-Mart....not sure if that's the only retailer or not, will have to do some more digging.  I would love to get my hands on the Billionaire Font, Cupcake Wrappers, Handy Man, and those Lacy Labels!  Of course some of the others are cute, too!  So many of the new "Lite's" have elements similar to Create A Critter, Give A Hoot, etc., that I don't think they'll be worth it to duplicate.  Give us a little breather PC, we're not all made of $$$! 

1 comment: