Monday, June 21, 2010

Halloween, anyone?


Ok, ok, ok!  I know what you're saying!  "What is this girl thinking???"  "Halloween in June???"  Well, I happened to visit a craft store today and found a rockin' deal on scrapbook 12x12 paper clearance!  I was nearly to the end of rummaging through the clearance shelves, when around the corner....I...saw...Halloween. 
Now, I'm a fall-lover, but JUNE is TOOOOOOO EARLY for the Fall and Winter holidays.  That being said, (and after uttering disgust that fall items were already out), I found some cute holiday ribbon and perfect colors of paper for the October holiday. 
For this card, I used a green base and cut the bottom edge with my Fiskars rotary cutter decorative blade.  I used the purple sheer ribbon, to run around the middle.  Then, I cut and added Sizzix tags that I had stamped, inked, and embellished with brads.  Finally, I found the "spooky" rub-on, left over from last year's stash.  ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment