Monday, June 7, 2010

Cupcake Birthday

Sometimes I seem to have a thing for glitter.  Especially around Christmas, I'm the glitter queen with all the crazy crafts my kindergartners do.  I really am not in love with the herpes of the craft world (glitter is SO everywhere and you just CAN'T get RID of it!), but a little glitter does add quite a bit to embellishing projects. 
I made this cute little cupcake card, using a silver glitter card as the background.  The "Happy Birthday" is stamped on pink with SU Pixie Pink, and double mounted on brown cardstock to coordinate with the cupcake. 
The cupcake is cut from the Home Decor cart.  I used brown as the shadow, a patterned paper for the cupcake paper, and pink for the icing.  I glittered the icing with iridescent glitter.  I also added an adorable cherry (also from HD cart), which I glittered with a deep red.  ~Hoppy Crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment