Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gypsy Welding for Baby Card

One feature that I absolutely love using on my Gypsy, is welding!  A fellow crafter recently asked how to get those cute little words/phrases, etc., cut out on the bottom or side of a card, and I instantly said "welding"!  Tonight, I used the New Arrival cart and found the "baby" phrase in cute scalloped blocks.  I picked a blank card template from a cartridge (for the life of me, I can't remember which one now...either Wild Card or Just Because Cards), sized it, and added the scalloped baby word to the bottom of the front.  Then I hit the weld option on my Gypsy...and voila!  The card is almost A2 size (1/2" less in width).  I randomly inked all over the card with SU Pixie Pink, and the cute clothes line embellishments came from K&Company.  I really had minimal time tonight, due to some other commitments, but I hope this helps give an example of using the welding feature on the Gypsy!  ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment