Saturday, June 26, 2010

Semi-Homemade....Cards, that is!

Has anyone ever watched that cooking/decor show called "Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee"?  It's on the Food Network, and I've caught it a few times.  Today's cards reminded me of that show because they are not totally made from scratch by me.  I found these cute cards on clearance and all they said was "thank you" on them.  I wanted to pretty them up and use as quick thank you cards. 
I ended up using a Cuttlebug frog, bee, and flowers, and I think they turned out pretty well!  I just die-cut the frogs from green cardstock, cut the bees from two different yellows (one solid, one dotted), and then cut the flowers from blues and yellows.  I also cut stems from yellow, and one has a small pot made from brown and green paper.  After cutting, all I did was group the flowers and glue them, then add the animals.  These took around 10 minutes to make, and were super easy.  Try it out for yourself!  ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment