Friday, June 4, 2010

A Little Birdie...

Like many others, I have fallen head-over-heels in love with the Create A Critter cart.  There are so many adorable animals on it, that it would take forever to do them all.  I just wanted to feature this card (which appears at the top right of my blog), because I think it turned out SO cute!  I cut the bird and shadow from Create A Critter, as well as the cloud. I used the Cuttlebug Divine Swirl and Swiss Dots embossing folders to embellish the bird and the cloud.  For the grass, I used the Martha Stewart grass scissors, and used a MS punch for the pink "lace" along the left margin.  For the eye, I used a blue snap, and had to add the finishing touch of an adorable layered paper flower with a pink brad to hold them together.  ~Hoppy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment