Thursday, June 17, 2010

End of School Craziness!

I can't believe today is already Thursday!  This week has flown by and has been so BUSY!!!  I've gotten a little crafting done this week, but had absolutely no time to blog about it!  School just wrapped up, and I had 50 report cards to finish, two slideshows to create, 50 dvd's to burn (which is a whole story in itself!), two kindergarten graduation celebrations to orchestrate, a classroom to completely clean up, etc., etc.....you get the picture.  My week has been SUPER BUSY!!!  Now it is officially summer break, though I do still have those blasted dvd's to tend to (the slideshow that decided not to burn, due to technology, not user error). 
I'm planning on having much more time to create cards and hopefully get more caught up on my scrapping.  There are so many ideas floating around in my head, I should be jotting them down!  I don't want to get to a project and have scrapper-block!  I hope you will continue to follow me on my creative journey.  Until then, hoppy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment