Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stampin' Up-Flower Filled Card

Did someone say Cricut?  Not today...I need a Cricut intervention, and it is coming in the form of stamps!  I used the SU set Flower Filled to create this card.  I started out with a light blue card base, cut a blue patterned paper to layer on.  Before adhering, I taped a piece of white grosgrain ribbon across the middle.  Then, I stamped the images on white cardstock (SU Tempting Turquoise for the vase; SU Green Galore for the stems;  and SU More Mustard for the flowers.).  I added bling in the center of each flower with my Quickie Glue pen, then cut out the image and mounted it on a complimentary blue.  Then, I took a small piece of white grosgrain and used 2 blue-colored staples to attach the ribbon in the left corner of the image.  ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment