Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Girl Onesie

Tonight, I got an e-mail from a co-worker, asking for a baby girl card...she has a new niece. :o)  Here's what I came up with!  I used the New Arrival cart to create a onesie on a hanger, with an adorable little butterfly on the front.  I decided to use a corner rounder for all edges, and inked all edges on the onesie and card with SU Pixie Pink, then drew dimensional lines on the onesie with Zig Pure Pink.  I used pop dots behind the butterfly and to also pop the entire onesie off the background.  The background is embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, and I added a purple grosgrain ribbon with polka dots on it.  Before adding the ribbon or attaching the background to the card, I used SU Pixie Pink to run across all the dots and give them an extra hint of color.  ~Hoppy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Maybe my fav so far featured on the blog. Pink....ribbon...babies...these are a few of my favorite things. When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I’m feeling sad….. :)

    Nicely done Cindy.

    ReplyDelete