Monday, July 12, 2010
10 Steps to a Cricut Intervention:
1. Admit to being powerless under the influence of the Cricut (and/or Gypsy, or any other Provo-Craft product, for that matter).
2. Tell loved ones the TRUTH about how many Cricut cartridges you really own.
3. Apologize to the UPS drivers and various store employees for being a deal predator and stalking them.
4. Throw away "will work for Cricut cartridges" sign.
5. Return cartridges ripped from the grasp of fellow scrapbookers.
6. Let others play with your cartridges.
7. Get a life, not a new cartridge.
8. Resolve to restrict scrapbook store visitations to under 20 minutes, preferably less.
9. Remove bookmarked sites of all Cricut and scrap-related products, from computer, Facebook, etc.
10. ...Screw it! Once a Cricut addict, always a Cricut addict!
~Hoppy Scrapping! :o)