Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Belated Birthday Snails

These adorable snails were made from the Paisley cartridge!  I cut them a little over 3 inches, and did the shadow, base, shell, flower on shell w/center, and cheeks.  I also cut grass from Everyday Paper Dolls, on DCWV green glitter cardstock.
After inking (SU Blue Bayou) and layering the cute snails, I added googly eyes with some Quickie glue, and used white gel pens to add dots/dashes.  I also used a glitter metallic grey gel pen to add a smile.  The snail is popped above the grass, using pop dots.
The flower is held together by a brad, and attached using Zots.  I had a stem and leaves stamp, which was stamped in SU Wild Wasabi.  The sentiment is also stamped in SU's Wild Wasabi, and double mounted and popped up as well.  The sentiment reads: "Better late than never....", and on the inside it reads: "Happy Belated Birthday!", and is a Studio G clear stamp set.  For the sun, I used a SU snowflake punch.  ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment