Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cricut Imagine

Ah, with the arrival of Summer CHA (Craft & Hobby Association), comes many new and awesome products for the upcoming seasons.  One of the many announcements, is the newest thing to hit the Cricut world, the Cricut Imagine! 
This new machine cuts 12x12, BUT, it also prints!   From what I've read, it will work with all existing carts, and also have new color/pattern carts to go with it and bring images to life.  Hmm....sounds intriguing, right?  I'm not sure I want to deal with replacing ink carts, along with blades, buying new papers, etc...  The MSRP?  It's right around where I guessed it would be: $599.99!  It will apparently be offered on HSN first, which will make it more affordable (since I'm assuming they'll have it on flex-pay).   Hmm....the price would have to come down ALOT.  
Here's some great information that Sarah Pink Cricut shared this morning:  http://www.pinkcricut.com/2010/07/cricut-imagine-announce/

For now, I will stick with my Expression.  After all, I love picking out the colors and layering images myself.  I must admit that I am drooling over the new machine though.   Note to self: must plant a whole orchard of money trees....~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment