Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Up & Hoppin'!

Ok, I'm moving into 2010. I'm probably about the only person I know who doesn't have a blog yet...so here I go. My friend, and fellow scrap-a-holic Brenda, told me that this is "totally easy"...so we will see. :o) My hope is to share some fun scrapbooking (and other papercrafting) projects with my fellow crafters. I LOVE my Cricut, LOVE making cards, and ENJOY sharing the tips and tricks I have picked up over the past few years in this ever-changing hobby. Once I have the rest of the blog up, I hope to turn this into a type of Julie/Julia project...365 days of creations....Wish me luck, fellow bloggers!
~Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the DARK SIDE Cindy. I can't wait to read your posts, envy your talent, and beg you to teach me more. Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to checking out your crafts! Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete