Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Ok, it's not Mother's Day today, but since I didn't start the blog until mid-May, I missed posting this card.  I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial weekend.  We spent about 14 hours of it driving to visit family.  We are at home, sweet home again, and busily trying to catch up before the work week begins! 
For this card, I used a dark purple cardstock for the base and used a corner rounder for all four corners.  Then, I used the Mother's Day 2010 cart to cut the sentiment and the gorgeous doily-type background.  I layered the sentiment with the shadow, and used pop dots behind the words, mounting on top of silver and purple papers--both of which I used the corner rounder on , as well.  Before adhering the sentiment "tag" to the card, I added a lop of decorative ribbon by stapling it, using a purple staple.   ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment