Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Paper Pups-Hi!

I adore Paper Pups!  Maybe it's because the goofy dogs bring a smile to my face every time I cut them out, or maybe it's because there are some doxie-type dogs on there, (and I'm a doxie owner), but every time I use this cart, I like what comes from it!  I made this simple birthday card, using the Paper Pups frame.
I started with a light blue card base, and cut the framed dog out of brown cardstock.  I made sure to make it as large as possible, to fill the card.  After using my glue pen to adhere the pup, I added three brass snaps in the right margin, as well as one more brass snap, which holds the layered flowers to the left.  ~Hoppy Crafting! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this cartridge. I remember the day I bought this cartridge. I opened it at the dinner table and laughed thru the entire meal. I love the images!

    Keep Smiling,
    Georgiana

    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! I love your cute puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete