Friday, August 6, 2010

Dream Sweet Layout


I was so excited the other day, when I ran to my local Michael's, and found the DCWV "At Home" Stack on clearance!  :o)  I've been debating this stack for a while, and the $7 clearance price made me snap it up!  I also managed to get the coordinating cardstock stack for $6.  Sah-weet!!!  I originally thought I would use it for cards, but now I may have to make a whole scrapbook with the pages....they are stunning! 
Check out this layout I made with the first two pages!  I decided to use some "sleepy" photos of my husband and our pets.  For the bottom of both pages, I used the Martha Stewart traditional scallop border punch and popped them up with foam dots.  The flowers are from Heidi Swapp, and inked with Stampin' Up's Blue Bayou to coordinate.  In the middle of the flowers, I used Storybook to Cricut some embellishment plaques.  I LOVE how they turned out!  On one, I cut "dream" from Stamping.  On the other, I used a "sweet" stamp from Stampology.  For both plaques, I inked the edges, used 2mm bling for accents, and popped the creme part up from the blue shadow, using pop dots.  Let me know what you think!  ~Hoppy Crafting! 

BTW-I'm a huge MS Paint novice...bear with me as I tried to "crop" my two-page layout together....Tips and tricks are appreciated.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Cute blog too! Hope to get to meet you at Terri's Stampin' Up! class on the 14th! Deb

    ReplyDelete