Monday, August 9, 2010

Christmas Embossing

It's beginning to look alot like...Christmas!  :o)  Ok, maybe not really, but in my craft cave, it is!  With the arrival of August, I know that the remainder of the year will just FLY by!  I will start going into my classroom to reset everything and prepare for my new kindergartners, then will come conferences, Thanksgiving, and before we know it--Christmas.  I have learned that the absolute LATEST I can finish Christmas cards is Veteran's Day.  If they don't get done by then, there is no hope.   (Report cards, kid Christmas crafts, etc., all take over after Veteran's Day!) 
Here is one I made, using embossing powder.  I have a ton of gorgeous embossing powders, all ready to be used, but there are only so many crafting hours in a week!  I had to dust off my heat gun....it has been that long!   I stamped this pretty snowflake background, and covered it with the glittery-blue embossing powder.  Then, I added "Merry Christmas" with letter stickers.  (I HAVE to start using up some older supplies...that's my goal!)  Though it is a simple card, I think it turned out pretty.  ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment