Monday, March 21, 2011

Stampin' Up Haul!

Hold onto your seats, because you won't believe what I just found!  I just hit the jackpot of sales!  Yes folks, the "deal predator" has struck again!!!  He he he!  (Can you tell I'm super excited with all the exclamation marks???) 
My friend, Kelly, and I were on the Northwest Paper Chase on Saturday, when I mentioned seeing a post of a former scrap store, that just happened to be along our route, was clearancing out the remainder of her inventory at 60% off! 
Well, she not only had the normal scrap store fare, but she was "garage sale-ing" her private collection of Stampin' Up stamps, punches, ink pads, etc., at a PHENOMENAL discount!  Let's suffice it to say, that I walked away from the store with three bags of goodies that will last me forever.  
Among my best finds....the TEN Stampin' Up punches!  Yes, they're old-style, but who really cares?  I wish they were the space-saving ones, but seriously at right around $50, TOTAL, for all TEN, I'm ecstatic!  (Those of you who know punches or Stampin' Up, the large ones all retail for around $16.95 apiece!)
Other great finds include: 100 yards of ivory grosgrain ribbon for less than $1.50, as well as other grosgrains and satins for 60% off of  25 or 50 cents; large bundle of 12x12 chipboard for less than $4; approximately 50 sheets of 12x12 white textured cardstock for under $2.50; two sets of replacement Big Shot cutting pads for under $2.50; and, an assortment of other Stampin' Up stamp sets for over 60% off of retail.  I was in total clearance Heaven, and had to stop myself before I bought everything!  Of course, I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a few other punches or stamp sets, BUT, I am quite happy with what I was able to snag.  Hopefully you all can find deals of your own soon, too!  ~Hoppy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment