Monday, March 14, 2011

Lights! Camera! Action! Northwest Paper Chase 2011!

The 2011 Northwest Paper Chase is HERE!!!  Wow!!!  I can't believe it's that time already!  Truthfully, I've been dreaming about March's Paper Chase since last year's ended.  I love hopping from store to store and finding new treasures to use in my creations.  It's the thrill of the chase...the paper and embellishment hunt, if you will.   Scrapbooking supplies are my chocolate...my drug of choice...my passion!  I LOVE the smell and feel of new paper and glitzy embellishments!  A million ideas run through my brain as I compartmentalize exactly what each treasure could be used for.  The possibilities are truly ENDLESS!
This year, there are 18 stores in the passport, and each store has chosen a movie theme.  There is also a charm bracelet, and you can choose to collect a charm, representing each movie, at each store.  Now, buying the passport entitles you to 20% off of your purchase at any of the participating stores, and trust me, it's worth it!  Last year I was overwhelmed and went totally crazy!  This year, I budgeted, saved, and have been pretty good at pacing myself at (most of) the 8 stores from the Friday and Saturday binge.  With 10 stores to go, I can't wait to spend more time with some of my besties and peruse the racks of wonder.  On with the chase!  ~Hoppy Crafting!

1 comment: