Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Look what I found!!!

Phone pic...not as great as I would have liked!
Yippeee!!!! I'm on total cloud 9!!! I bought Car Decals a couple months back, and due to the fact that it WON'T LINK to my Gyspy, and the fact that I've been SO INCREDIBLY BUSY, I haven't played with it that much.  I had some downtime (unheard of, I know!), on the weekend, and flipped through every page of the Car Decals book.  Lo and behold, towards the end, I found....THE CRICUT HEAD!!!! 
I have been hunting this bug forever, but am not willing to pay highway robbery prices to get my hands on the other two carts they are on.  I fell in love, even more, with Car Decals, once I found the bug!  There are several options.  This cutie with eyelashes and a bow is going to be placed on my vehicle very soon!  There's also a bug head w/just eyelashes (no bow), and a regular Cricut head.  I even saw a Cricut head and body!  So, anyone looking for the Cricut, now has another option of where to find it!  I got Car Decals from http://www.cricutmachine.com/.  ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment