Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ah, Fudge!

I FINALLY got to some holiday candy-making and baking yesterday!  I made three batches of fudge: two chocolate, and one butterscotch.  SO easy to make, but just one of those things that takes time.  I don't know about you, but time is always a struggle!  I'm finally off for our school's Christmas (YES, I said CHRISTMAS) Break, and have been running around here like a chicken with its head cut off, trying to finish things up.  Santa has the workshop all bedazzled with ribbon, bows, scissors, paper, and tape. (NO MORE GLITTER ALLOWED!!!)
Somehow this season, I've become a personal shopper for several friends and family, as well. Probably because I can usually find some of the best deals around....and let's face it, most husbands (and non-scrap-a-holics) don't even think to use coupons (GASP!!!!)!   Note to self: charge people next year! I'm done making MULTIPLE trips to stores, and am just going to focus now on getting my own stuff done.
Since I'm just finishing packaging up my fudge....I think I'll sit back and enjoy a piece before I ship it all out of my house!  Merry Christmas & Hoppy Crafting!!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what you did with all that fudge! Peanut butter fudgeg??? Have you made that? Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete