Friday, September 24, 2010

Stampin' Up Party!


Last night, friends and family gathered at Deb's Stampin' Studio, to create some super-cute cards and enjoy each other's company!  Deb is a Stampin' Up demonstrator that I met through my friend, Terri.  You can check her out at: http://debnaylor.stampinup.net/ OR http://flyingstamper.blogspot.com/ .  I know that everyone who came just had a fabulous time!  We stamped, we glittered, we ate, and we glittered some more!  In fact, I think the word of the night WAS "glitter"!!!
I was SO happy that we could get together and spend some "girl time" crafting the night away!  I was also SOOO incredibly THANKFUL that Deb has such a wonderful place for everyone to get together and craft!   THANK YOU, DEB!!!! :o) 


So, I HAVE to share with you the adorable cards we made last night.  I think every card looks a little different (depending on just how much glitter everyone added), but the basic cards were very similar.  My two favorites of the night were the birdhouse and the hydrangea!  In fact, I ended up getting both sets we used, to recreate these at my own Craft Cave!  ~Hoppy Crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment