Sunday, September 26, 2010

Imagine Cuts!

Here are a few first cuts from my new Cricut Imagine!  My very FIRST cut, was the frog (you would have NEVER guessed, would you? Ha ha!).  I decided to use some cardstock and create a froggie card. 
I started with a green card base, embossed brown with the D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder, then stamped the sentiment with new clear stamps designed by Sarah Pink Cricut (Pink by Design clear stamps- http://pinkcricut.com .   The frog card pieces took me about 5 minutes (or less), to pick out, edit, and print & cut, and assemble (I pop-dotted the frog)!
The rest of the cuts are all stock cuts from Nursery Tails, Imagine More, and Best Friends cartridges (I did not change any coloring, but did play around with it). I just can't get over how stinkin' cute that cow and owl are!  I love that you can choose to have or omit the sayings, and you can, of course, choose the size at which to cut these!  The print quality is AWESOME!  I love it!  ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment