Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cricut Invasion

I admit, I'm a Cricut-a-holic.  I need to go to Cricut-anonymous.....maybe PC should create a cart for that....  Any-who, I do not store my carts, overlays, and booklets in the nice little cases they come in.  Why?  Because I own over 100 carts, and it would take an insane amount of space on my shelves to store all the boxes!  So, when I moved craft rooms, I had to decide what I was going to do with all the case.  I briefly contemplated getting rid of them (VERY BRIEFLY!!!), but just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I was annoyed that they were taking up storage space in boxes, and decided to display them in my new room.  I bought some floating shelves and now I'm surrounded by a shrine of Cricut cart boxes every time I walk into my craft cave.  ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment