Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Cards

This year, I decided to do something different when making Christmas cards...I mass-produced them!  In the past, I have enjoyed creating different ones for each of my friends and family.  Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it, BUT, I knew my plan of attack had to be mass production this year, or they'd never get out of the house!  I used the Stampin' Up Ornament punch for all of the ornaments, double layered them for dimension, then added bling and/or stamping, as needed.  I also used the Stampin' Up Sizzix Top Note die for the front, as well as on the inside of each card, cut in creme.  I used the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from a $1 stamp I had found at Michael's, and drew on the strings and bows suspending each ornament on the card.  Even though I mass produced these ( I ended up making 50!!!), I still was able to use variations in color schemes to change up the cards when creating them.  Hope you enjoy them, and sorry it has taken me sooooo long to post!  I was so incredibly BUSY during the holidays, that I barely had time to get online!  ~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment