Sunday, July 14, 2013

Convention Clipboards


I made these two fun clipboards for my upline and I to use during the upcoming Stampin' Up Convention.  For the top one, I use the new Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper, and for the bottom (because Deb's favorite colors are pink and brown), I used the brown from the new Sweater Weather DSP and pink from retired Sparkles and Sprinkles DSP. 
These boards were super easy to make! I inked the edges, and then used Mod-Podge to adhere the gorgeous papers.  I used the torn paper technique to add each layer.  I also ended up using about three coats of Mod-Podge over the tops to seal them.  I decorated the backs, as well, and finished off the tops with coordinating ribbon and a loop to hold a pen (sorry, no pic!  Packed them and forgot!....soooo much to do to prepare for convention!).  I think they'll work well! 
~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment