Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Convention Christmas Swap

I'm SO excited for the Stampin' Up Convention!  I signed up for a couple of swaps, and this is what I made for the Christmas Card Swap!  Sorry I didn't get a better pic, I had them all packaged and ready to pack, then realized I didn't take a pic! 

Here's the recipe:
Backyard Basics Stamps and Framelits (bird)
Lovely As A Tree (pine trees)
Midnight Muse cardstock (base)
Whisper White cardstock (layer, torn snow, and oval w/greeting)
Silver Glimmer Paper (left edge)
Midnight Muse ink pad (sponged on oval and used for sentiment)
Staz-on Jet Black ink (bird)
Old Olive ink pad (trees)
Read Red Stampin' Write Marker (bird)
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker (bird)
Scallop Edge Border Punch (on silver glimmer paper)
Large Oval (sentiment)
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
Natural Linen Thread (through faceted button)
Dimensionals (bird and oval)

~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment