Thursday, August 11, 2011

Twine Crazy!

Left ring: Twinery twine   Right ring: SU, Boxer, Pink Paislee-House of Three twine


I must admit, the twine craze has hit me, and, over the past few months, I've gone a little "twine crazy"!  I love the look on my cards and layouts, and twine is SO versatile, you can use it almost anywhere!  Through the March Shop Hop, Expos, and just browsing, I have come up with quite an assortment of twine.  I also recently ordered the "sampler" from The Twinery (www.thetwinery.com), and split it with a friend. 
My biggest concern with the twine, was how to organize and store it, so that it could be used efficiently.  I got out my embroidery floss, and found some of my flat bobbins and started winding!  I quickly ran out, and had to run to my local JoAnn's Fabric, where I discovered they had a package of 28 bobbins with a 2 1/2" metal ring.  PERFECT!  I could hang the assortment from on of the old shower hooks I have on my metal shelving!  I bought a package for just under $2, and finished my organization!  Now my twine is all accessible and visible so that I can coordinate with any project!  Anyone need some twine?  Lol!  ~Hoppy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Great crafting tool for all that twine. Thanks for sharing.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete