Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some Pig!


The minute I saw the new Stampin' Up Catalog, I knew I just HAD to get the new stamp set "Button Buddies"!  There are cute images that coordinate with different sizes and shapes of buttons.  There's a snail, pumpkin, snowman, baby rattle, flower, cherries, a vase with flowers, and, the MOST ADORABLE little piggie, ever! 
To make this card, I used a pink card base (folding on the left), and layered a wide brown strip of paper with pink and white twine wrapped on it to make a bow.  I used two different sizes of Spellbinders to create the scalloped circles.  The larger is cut on Kraft, and the smaller cut on white cardstock.  I stamped the pig in Melon Mambo, and also faux-stitched both circles with a coordinating marker.  I finished off the pig with blue eyes, and a button snout, and popped the pig circle off of the kraft one with dimensionals.  ~Hoppy Crafting! 

2 comments: