Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Flower-To Distress or NOT to Distress?

I did it again.  I used Stampin' Up's Build a Blossom stamp set and punch to make some more cards!  I had a request from a friend of mine, to make some in a particular color scheme (green/pink), and I love how they turned out!  Textured cardstock is from DCWV The Midnight Spell stack.  I used the  diamond Sizzix embossing folder to add dimension to the background, and used my sanding tool to distress the top one, but left the other "normal".  I used pink cardstock with SU Pixie Pink ink to stamp the petals from the Build A Blossom set, then punched them out.  For the center and sentiment, I used Wild Wasabi ink, and sentiments from a birthday stamp from StampCraft, and SU Sincere Salutations. 
~Hoppy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment