Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Little Bird Told Me...

I can not believe how quickly I made a dozen cards!  I used my Cricut Imagine and the Nursery Tails cartridge, to choose the bird with mushrooms and background.  I popped up all of the birds and one mushroom on each card, to add dimension.  I stamped plain cardstock with a cute floral stamp and Stampin' Up's Marina Mist (blue).  I also used Marina Mist to stamp the sentiment "A little bird told me..." on the front, and "A friend like you is hard to find", on the inside.  I used a variety of colors for the card bases (green, blue, pink, and yellow).  I used these cards to give to my friends who came to my Stampin' Up party (of course I didn't write on the inside, so they'd be able to actually use them!).  I hope you like them!  ~Hoppy Crafting! 


1 comment: