Monday, January 24, 2011

Crafting and Football

Yesterday, my husband and I got together with our friends, the Halls.  While the guys watched football, us ladies crafted the day away!  What could be more perfect than football and crafting on a Sunday???  :o)  Brenda and I crafted the entire afternoon! We stamped, we punched, we distressed (or, is that DE-STRESSED???  Ha ha!).  She was anxious to try out the Stampin' Up Build a Blossom set and punch that I recently bought, and I was ready to make some Valentine's cards.  You can see the amazing flowers Brenda made, on her blog (http://happyhall4.blogspot.com/2011/01/sunday-with-larremores.html).  We had a totally fun time, and hope to do it again soon!  I am SOOO happy that I have friends that I can craft with!  I've crafted solo for so many years, and to finally find a "circle" of friends who enjoy the same things, is awesome!  :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment