Friday, October 1, 2010

Gypsy Case

I recently ordered a Gypsy travel case from http://www.creativexpress.com/ .  I was skeptical about the case, but after reading some reviews, other users said the case would hold the Gypsy with a skin on it, no problem.  I have been using my case for a few weeks now, and have to say that I'm pretty happy with it.  The sides are not as hard as I was expecting, but still fairly protective.  My biggest fear for my G, is that I'll crack the screen (as I have done to multiple cell phones....yes, I have a history...). 
The inside is a pretty black and white damask print.  When the G is in it, you must position it "just right" in the case, in order to get the zipper to close.  I wish there had been a color choice for cases (just like there are with skins), but I suppose black will have to do.  I think my purchase has been worth it, thus far, and I look forward to using the case a ton! ~Hoppy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment